In my new Edinburgh Festival show ("Cruel To Be Kind" @ The Stand Comedy Club) I've been asking my audience "Where did you lose your virginity?"
Some more places and faces...
- Man - "at work, a part-time job in Glastonbury, cleaning offices."
- Woman - At University in Birmingham.
- Man - "on a hearthrug in my mothers house, Manchester."
- Woman - student flat
- Man - a party at High-school
- Man - "Oh that would have been Middlesbrough. I remember it was very earth-y."
- Woman - in a field in Halifax.
- Man - in the loft of my parent's house in Dundee.
A lovely Scottish Woman told us - "It was on a building site on the Cowgate, Edinburgh. I was very drunk."
GUESS WHO SAID THAT:
Did one of us lose our virginity on a building site?