- One man remembered “it was in Leeds and she was ginger".
- Another man remembered it happened somewhere in Wales.
- A young woman 'gave it up' in Matlock, Derbyshire (where I went to school!)
- For one woman it was on Honeymoon in Shropshire...
- While another was so drunk she can't be sure, possibly Liverpool (?)
- Man - lost his virginity to a teacher in a B&B in Douglas, Isle of Man (he was very proud about the whole thing).
But my two favourites were:
The man who met a young lady in a student union bar in Norwich, took her back to his halls of residence room, did the deed - and he gave us her FULL NAME.
And the older gentleman: "It was a constitutional holiday camp in Hartford-on-Sea, Suffolk, but I can’t remember the chalet number. It was a great holiday".