In my new Edinburgh Festival show ("Cruel To Be Kind" @ The Stand Comedy Club) I've been asking my audience "Where did you lose your virginity?"
Some of the glamorous locations included:
- A Lady from Stirling lost her virginity in Dunblane ...
- While her partner lost his virginity in a cellar.
- Man - on a floor at a party in West London.
- Lady (his partner) - in a BR railway carriage in South London. (Which speaks volumes about the West / South London divide)
- Man - in a sleazy caravan in Berwick on Tweed.
- Shiny headed man - on his knees! (Not sure if he understood the question?)
- Lady - in Perth (she smiled at the memory)
- Man wearing braces - in his bedroom, Orpington, Kent (Sounds like he was alone)
- Lady (his partner) - in her bedroom, Hayes, Kent (Isn't that lovely? They're now both together 'doing it' in Kent)
- And the lady from Hong Kong told us "nothing has happened in Hong Kong - yet!"
Now take look at these pictures and guess who told which story:
Do we spend time in sleazy caravan parks?